Pages

Monday 6 April 2015

Object and Tonal Values


For the first week of Degree, we back to basic - sketching basic shapes and tonal value.
To refresh what we learned from Foundation in Design, and for those who just started their Design course.





















Visual Diary task 1: Tonal Value 
a practice for shading 

Dot

Cross-Hatching

Hatching

Scribling


Week 2
Expression in sketching 

Assignment 1.1b:
Choose 6 random item and arranged them nicely.
Took a photo of it on whichever angle you prefer and use that photo to draw out the sketch
We are required to use ONLY hatching, cross-hatching, scribbling, stippling or all of them in this task. NO outline.


The six items


For me, shading without outline quite suffering, because I'm used to shade with outline. In other ways to view it, I'm quite glade I had experience this. I learned more technic on shading.


No comments:

Post a Comment