Pages

Monday 11 May 2015

Architecture Materials Symbols

As for today, we learned a few architecture symbols for the plans and the sizes for common doors and windows. For an example, doors is 2100mm height, 800mm width and the height between door lock to floor is 900mm. 


We measured exactly the door that we used by using T-ruler and convert it using scale ruler. Its quite hard to measure the exact length due to we did not have measuring tape with us. So some parts we predict it. 

Visual Diary Task: 
Analyse the architecture materials symbol (Plan, Section and Elevation)

For this tasks I recognize and know the symbols of Timber, Stone, Glass, Brick and Concrete. I know I have a tons of it to recognize because there're different symbols due to 1 type of materials with different kind like for Timber, the symbols between thick and maple are different. Although is quite hard but I will do my best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment