Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Detail Drawing Week 4 ( Observation Drawing)

As for this week, we was given a day off to explore ourselves. It means that we don't have class, we get permission from Ms Norji to have a outdoor study at wherever furniture outlets that we interest with. As for me, I went Ikea Damansara to do my research. The requirements of this outdoor study is measured and sketched 3 furnitures (Table, Chair and Cabinet) with different kind of materials and listed down their specifications. 




For me, Ikea is a theme park / dreamland for me since i was a kid. The way they displayed their product which allow me to experience different kind of interior styles and of course  their meatballs and other delicious food  from the cafeteria considered one of my motive to go there and I believe majority of the peoples will same as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment