Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Reflection on Video editing Class

In video editing class final project,
I became the director
Because we are using my story to film the video.
Overall experience was amazed and I enjoyed.
This is the first time for me conducting a video from story to filming.
At the same time I would like to thanks my group mates, Jocelyn and Ester who guided me well through the whole filming process.
At first I though it would be hard because my main character is my cousin and she is 9 years old.
Pairing with child which also first time for me, and I am scared that I will not be able to guide her well. But surprisingly she is a very good actor, she could act!
Her emotion and impression reach my expectation.
The hard time through out this filming process is the requesting cafe for filming.
Because in my ending, it will need to film it at a cafe.
As a cafe is a public spaces, not all cafe allow us to film.
But at the end we're lucky to able to film at Hype concept cafe at SS15.
Thank you Hype Concept Cafe for allow us to film in your cafe!
Last but not least, in general I had a good time to film and finally I can understand that filming is not that easy.Its just not only about the story, the lights, angle and motion considered the main key.
At here I would like to thanks Mr Martin for guiding us and theach us all kind of shots, angle and even story setting. I'm glad that I've made the right decision by choosing this subject.  

No comments:

Post a Comment